EXCITING NEWS: Our carvery deck is now open! Restrictions remain in place, visit our Latest Info page for full detailsFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
We're Open! We've been working hard behind the scenes giving the pub and hotel. We are so excited to show you all the changes and improvements we have made. Keep your eyes peeled for all of the latest news and sign up to our mailing list for more updates!
A beautiful location on the banks of Loch Lomond makes The Queen of the Loch pub a perfect destination—for a family meal or a family holiday. Our 27-room lodge means you can make the most of the surrounding area, complete with all the mod cons: en-suite bathrooms, digital TV, and free
A warm welcome is assured in our restaurant and our jam-packed menu of pub favourites ensures you’ll never go hungry. We serve a traditional carvery every day, alongside a menu of proper pub grub including Marston’s Pedigree-battered fish ‘n’ chips, light bites and vibrant salads for the calorie-counters and a spectacular assortment of desserts for those who deserve a treat! Behind the bar, you’ll find superb quality cask ales, wines, and draught beers, as well as an extensive selection of soft and hot drinks.
Our children’s menu is full of favourites, and kids are well looked after in the play stakes, too. There’s a toddler’s play area indoors, perfect for keeping an eye on the tiny ones while you relax in a comfortable seat, and an outdoor children’s play area, so the older ones can burn off some energy before they tuck into their meal.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus